India is an incredible country with its mind-boggling diversity of landscapes, climate, culture and, language. India offers a wide range of option to travelers with mountain and hills, beaches and gardens, and ancient hand-carved temples. If you are planning to visit in India in 2019, then you have landed to the right page. We have created a list of best places to visit in India in 2020.
Leh Ladakh is bounded by two of the world’s mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalayas and the Karakoram. There is a bundle of attraction in Leh Ladakh that is filled with extreme unspoiled beauty. The beauty of the place can’t be expressed in words as this place has a bounty of natural beauty.
Best time to visit Leh Ladakh
Best places to visit in Leh Ladakh:
- Zanskar Valley: Zanskar valley is one of the best places to visit in Leh Ladakh. It is one of the most lonesome places in the Himalayan range.
- Pangong Tso Lake: Pangong Tso Lake is situated on the Changtang plateau in eastern Ladakh region. The lake offers an amazing site for camping.
- Kargil: It is a travel hub with a road leading to Leh and is heaven for adventure enthusiasts.
- Khardung-la pass: It is among the most visit place to visit in Leh Ladakh for adventure junkies.
- Nubra Valley: It is among the most famous destination in Leh Ladakh for its two-humped camels.
- Magnetic hills: Magnetic hills are the famous tourist site where gravity takes a backseat.
- Spituk Gompa: It is famous for its beautifully craved location at the top of the hill.
- Hemis National Park: Hemis National park is one of the largest parks in the south Asia.
- Shanti Stupa: Scenic view of the landscape around it makes it one of the best tourist places in Leh Ladakh.
- Hemis Monastery: Hemis Monastery is famous for its annual mask festival.
The best mode of transportation: