Artificial Intelligence all set to Virtualize Radiology Brains
This is a great step involving Artificial intelligence (AI) and automation which will actually not replace radiologists but will act as an assistant to the radiologists in the field of imaging detection, diagnosis, and prognosis. Involving AI in the radiology is creating interest as well as enthusiasm for AI among the radiology community as there is discussion considering AI as a threat. Artificial intelligence is accelerating at an exponential rate, as it is moving from experimental stages to live industry implementations and is all set to mark its presence across all industries.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial intelligence is being widely studied and implemented in various fields and has been dominant in various fields such as −
- Gaming – Artificial intelligence has been used in games like chess, poker etc.,
- Natural Language Processing – AI makes it possible to interact with the computer that understands the natural language spoken by humans.
- Expert Systems – uses applications which integrate machine, software, and special information to impart reasoning and advising to the users.
- Vision Systems − these systems make use of AI to understand, interpret, and comprehend visual input on the computer. For example, a spying airplane, clinical systems to diagnose patients, computer software used by police to identify criminals.
- Speech Recognition – AI helps in hearing and comprehending the language of sentences and their meanings while a human talks to it. AI helps in speech recognition as it can handle different accents, slang words, noise in the background, change in human’s noise due to cold, etc.
- Handwriting Recognition – AI enabled handwriting recognition software helps to read the text written on paper by a pen or on screen by recognizing the shapes of the letters and converting them into editable text.
- Intelligent Robots − Robots are able to perform the tasks given by human making use of their efficient processors, multiple sensors and huge memory, to exhibit intelligence. Moreover, they can learn from their mistakes and are able to adapt to the new environment.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions being used in the Present day that we are using today
Siri: it is one of the most popular personal assistant by Apple in the iPhone and iPad. The friendly female voice-activated personal assistant can interact with the user on a daily routine. It can assist you to find information, send messages, get directions, make voice calls, open applications and add the events to the calendar. It makes use of machine-learning technology and is one of the most iconic examples of machine learning abilities of gadgets.
Tesla: it is involving artificial intelligence technology for self-driven cars and is one of the best automobiles available until now with features like self-driving, predictive capabilities, and absolute technological innovation.
Cogito: The Company makes use of artificial intelligence powered by behavioral science to enhance customer collaboration for phone professionals. It is a software based on cognitive capabilities on artificial intelligence that mimic the thinking speed of human an is a cognitive technology that is applied to voice calls daily. The Artificial intelligence solution analyzes and understands the human voice and provides guidance to enhance behavior.
Netflix: Netflix uses machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms to allow users to use Netflix – popular content-on-demand service. It uses predictive technology to offer recommendations on the basis of consumers’ reaction, interests, choices, and behavior. Netflix analyzes hundreds of records using Artificial Intelligence algorithms to suggest movies, TV shows and documentaries similar to those you have seen and rated positively.
Amazon: Amazon’s artificial intelligence and their algorithms have become more and more sophisticated, accurate and useful in increasing their sales too massive extent. Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology helps you find out your preferences and shopping behaviors with the most incredible precision. However, though this project is still in a work in progress it clearly defines the potential of artificial intelligence.
Pandora: Pandora is one of the most popular and highly demanded technology solutions based on artificial intelligence. Also, called the DNA of music, here, the team of expert musicians analyzes the song individually. The music system is too good at recommending the track record for recommending songs.
Nest (Google): it had been one of the most famous and successful artificial intelligence startups that were acquired by Google in 2014 for $3.2 billion. The Nest Learning Thermostat makes use of behavioral algorithms of artificial intelligence to save energy based on your behavior and schedule. It involves an intelligent machine learning process that learns the temperature you like and programs itself accordingly in about a week. It automatically turns off to save energy when nobody is at home, therefore it is a combination of both – artificial intelligence, as well as Bluetooth low-energy as some of its components, also use BLE services and solutions.
Flying Drones: drones use state of the art technology that uses artificial intelligence. They involve a powerful machine learning system which translates the environment into a 3D model through sensors and video cameras. The sensors and cameras can notice the position of the drones in the room by attaching themselves to the ceiling. Artificial intelligence using the trajectory generation algorithm guides the drone on their movement. They are also Wi-Fi enabled that enables movement of drones and their use for specific purposes like product delivery, video-making, or news reporting.
Echo: Echo is an artificially intelligent Bluetooth speaker that was launched by Amazon, which is getting smarter and adding new features. It is a device that makes use of conversational artificial intelligence to help you search the web for information, schedule appointments, control lights, switches, thermostats, answers questions, shop, reads audiobooks, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and much more using the Alexa Voice Service.
Artificial intelligence is being used as an ultimate effort to make computer programs that can solve problems and achieve goals in the world, as well as humans.